Coolhurst currently fields more than twelve competitive squash teams, mainly playing in the Middlesex SRA county league. Standards range from intermediate level all the way through to our division-topping Premier Squash League team, Coolhurst London, which features the World No. 11, Simon Rosner.
Our new expanded court capacity allows both regular club and team play to co-exist, so you can expect to see competitive play being hosted at Coolhurst nearly every week night – and still be able to book a court!
There are lots of opportunities for joining our teams throughout the year. If you would like to play for a team at Coolhurst, please check our team standard list below and then contact our Teams Administrator, Tom Davenhill.
Team Standards List
- Mens First Team – For county-level players and those who come top of League 1
- Mens Second Team – For players who stay within League 1-3
- Mens Third Team – For players who play within League 1-5
- Mens Fourth Team – For players who play within League 2-7
- Women’s First Team – Female players above League 24
- Veterans First Team – Over 45s players League 1-6
- Veterans Second Team – Over 45s players League 4-12
- Veterans Third Team – Over 45s players League 7-16
- Vintage First Team – Over 55s players who love team squash
- Alma Doubles Squad – Players taken from Vets 1 and Mens 1&2
- Junior Teams – organised by Jim Harrison