2013 is your year!
Not sure what to do in the gym? Make the most of our coached group gym sessions on a Tuesday night at 7- 8pm, book in today.
Coolhurst gym is the most reasonably priced gym in the area, with the best personal trainers.
Why join the gym?
- To make you fitter, faster and more toned
- To make you stronger, have better posture and injury free
- To help you lose weight
- To avoid muscle loss in later years
- To reduce blood pressure and cholesterol
- To take part in the free running club sessions (Wednesday and Saturdays)
- To prevent and improve Osteoporosis
Coolhurst Members Non Playing Members
1 year 170.00 1 year 280.00
6 months 95.00 6 months 150.00
3 months 65.00 3 months 90.00
Who is Synergy?
- Synergy personal training was the first personal training studio in Crouch End
and opened in 2005
- We have the most qualified and experienced personal trainers in the area
- We are the only trainers that specialise in corrective exercises (injury rehab
and prevention) as well as strength and conditioning (fitter and stronger).
- Synergy Studio have created a unique Assessment/ MOT which includes: Gait
analysis (walking and running technique), flexibility, posture, muscle tone,
strengths, weaknesses and nutrition. Taster and full assessments available.
The personal trainers at Synergy @ Coolhurst will be:
- Helping its members improve their "same old" gym routines and make them more effective and enjoyable
- Provide 1-2-1 and small group personal training
- Inspire people to want to join the gym and keep them motivated
- Reduce the injury rates with Corrective exercise
Who to contact:
-Siobhan Davey is a Synergy @ Coolhurst personal trainer. You should contact her to arrange: Taster sessions, inductions, programme design, 1-2-1 and small group personal training and if you have any niggles, aches and pains you may have while in the gym. 07870156910
- James Philips is a Synergy @ Coolhurst personal trainer. You should contact him to arrange: Taster sessions, inductions, programme design, 1-2-1 and small group personal training and if you have any niggles, aches and pains you may have while in the gym. 07817403728
Social media: Join the chatter!
Twitter: @CoolhurstGym & @CoolhurstTweets
Facebook: Synergy at Coolhurst gym (page) & Coolhurst Tennis club (page)