Marcel Peen – Physiotherapist
Marcel Peen is able to draw on more than 20 years experience to guide you through a comprehensive history and physical examination to determine
exactly what your problem is and outline the best and most effective treatment programme possible.
At the end of your initial assessment we will discuss a detailed action plan and estimated recovery time – so you know exactly what to expect.
Using a combination of joint mobilisation, stretching, manual therapy, strapping techniques, and structured exercise programme (including Clinical
Pilates), the aim will be to get you to a full recovery fast.
Physiotherapy treatments are used to correct and rehabilitate the following problems:
- back and neck pain
- all joint and muscular injuries
- sporting injuries and pain
- ligament and tendon injuries
- chronic pain and weakness
- running injuries and problems
- work related injuries
- post surgical rehabilitation
- exercise program review and design
- motor vehicle accident recovery programs
Marcel Peen is registered with most private health insurance companies.