Enjoy your Tennis at Coolhurst
Playing tennis at Coolhurst is a real treat. Surrounded by trees and greenery, the Club has a wide range of tennis facilities including 14 courts with three different types of surface – hard, artificial grass and (in summer) 3 well-maintained grass courts. During the winter, play is always possible, despite the weather, on two covered courts.
• 3 grass courts for summer use.
• 3 artificial grass courts – one of which can be booked at certain times.
• 8 hard courts – 7 of which have flood lights and can be booked at certain times.
• 2 of the hard courts are covered by a balloon during winter from October till April and can be booked throughout the day until 10:00pm.
• There is also a practice wall and a children’s size court for junior practice.