One of North London’s leading racquet sports clubs.
Tucked away in uniquely beautiful grounds, you will find one of London’s most vibrant and successful squash and tennis clubs, offering an enviable range of sport and social activities for members:
- 14 tennis courts, including a range of surfaces, floodlights, and a winter indoor facility.
- 7 squash courts, including a state of the art new squash complex.
- A new gym, fully equipped, professionally managed, and with personal trainers available.
- A very spacious and comfortable clubhouse.
- A fully licensed bar offering excellent choice and value for money along with a regular series of social events.
- A scenic and tranquil setting - a leafy oasis in North London where it is a pleasure to simply spend time.
- A range of different membership packages to suit.
Whatever your level of play, there is always plenty going on Coolhurst. There is a thriving set-up for social tennis and squash, plus top quality coaching for those looking to improve their game, and a busy junior programme. Competitive play is of a high standard too, with a range of teams and tournaments suitable for club through to county level players.
In short, we welcome and cater for new members of all ages and all levels. And if all that is not enough, we also pride ourselves on being one of the friendliest clubs around.
You can find further information on how to join and other membership details here: How to join
Or why not pay us a visit? We are in Crouch End, London N8, and open seven days a week. Click here for directions on how to find us.
Page 1 of 6