Coolhurst Lawn Tennis and Squash Club is a thriving Members’ Club, founded in 1903, with exceptional sporting facilities and a unique ambience, set in tranquil grounds in a leafy oasis in Crouch End, North London.
We welcome new members of all ages and all levels of play, from beginner to the pro.
Tucked away in uniquely beautiful grounds, you will find one of London’s most vibrant and successful squash and tennis clubs, offering an enviable range of sport and social activities for members:
- 14 tennis courts, including a range of surfaces, floodlights, and a winter indoor facility.
- 7 squash courts, including a state of the art new squash complex, with two doubles courts.
- The only club in London with a Professional Squash League team, with world top 10 players.
- A new gym, fully equipped, professionally managed, and with personal trainers available.
- A very spacious and comfortable clubhouse.
- A fully licensed bar offering excellent choice and value for money along with a regular series of social events.
- A scenic and tranquil setting – a hidden oasis in North London
- A range of different membership packages to suit.
Whatever your level of play, there is always plenty going on at Coolhurst. There is a thriving set-up for social tennis and squash, plus top quality coaching for those looking to start or improve their game, and a thriving junior programme. Competitive play is of a high standard too, with a range of teams and tournaments suitable for club through to county and national level players.
Coolhurst is proud to play host to the only Premier League Squash team in London, “Coolhurst London,” regularly featuring world-class players Simon Rosner, World No. 11 and Cameron Pilley, World No. 15.